Happy Spiritual Sunday everyone! I’ve chosen this video to share today since we are about to celebrate America’s birthday. As we do. let’s remember her in our prayers.
Jesus’ return is nearing. Are you ready? If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you can do it right now.
"The Sinners Prayer"
Heavenly Father
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.
http://gfa.gcmsvideo.com/viewer.htm
For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.


Boy, this is so true. The only hope for America is to bring God back in. What a great video. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm going to put it on one of my blogs. I wish everybody in America would see it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
May God do a revival on American people's hearts, starting from the President. Thank you for sharing. God bless.
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy,
ReplyDeleteI also wrote about the return of the Lord on my post. What a powerful video! Our country Canada is also celebrating her birthday this coming week. It seems both countries need to put God front and center. We are getting farther and farther away from our Christian principles here in our country as well. God help us both! Thank you for sharing this video and have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings,
Sandi
Powerful, powerful, powerful video. I join with my wife, Charlotte, in saying I wish everybody in America could see this. I also wish we would show it in our churches. But I am afraid we don't have the guts to do it. We are afraid we will offend somebody. WE NEED GOD IN AMERICA AGAIN! Thank you for posting this.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for this powerful video! Carman is from my hometown! He has such a heart for American and the Lord!
ReplyDeleteMay Revival come to our hearts and our lives. May we repent for removing Him in so many ways from this country.
thankyou for posting the "sinners Prayer" as well!
We need Him in our lives and in our country. Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday.
ReplyDeleteMy sound is broken on my computer, but I will try and get back to watch this when I get it fixed. I hate to miss it. Thanks for sharing. It sounds powerful.
ReplyDeleteI started thinking about something the other day. If we all lived each day in the joy of the Lord (joyful because He has saved us, joyful because we are joint heirs with Him, joyful because He loves us SO much, joyful because He will one day come to get us to take us to a place where there is no more sorrow, tears, or pain and where eye hath not seen, nor ear heard what He has in store for us) then the desire to know Him would be contagious, and the world would want what we have. It sounds like a tall order, but with the power of the Holy Spirit, we can do it. So many times I caught myself this past week, complaining about the heat or the fact that I had workmen in the yard with power tools, etc. Instead, I should have been thanking God and dancing in the air conditioning and praising Him that I could afford to pay those workmen. And I do. I keep thinking that the changing of America needs to start with attitude adjustment on my own part as a Christian, and that I need to remember Christ as my first love. When you are first in love, you are giddy over the one you love, and that is how I want to be about Him each and every day of my life. :-)
Sorry for the ramble...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Great post! I have been praying along with others for an awakening in America.An awakening to God. That is our real hope. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete