Monday, June 29, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large

 

For Today...

Outside my window... It’s about 7:30 PM, but the sun is still bright and hot.

I am thinking... that it has been a pleasant day

From the learning rooms... a slower summer schedule

I am thankful for... God’s love and His promises to me

From the kitchen...  All of the cooking and cleaning is finished for the day.  There’s a watermelon chilling in the fridge that I can’t wait to taste in a  little while.

I am wearing... A blue shirt and jean shorts.

I am reading... I have several books going at the moment.

I am hoping... to squeeze every drop of summer out of the next 3 months

I am creating...  4th of July weekend plans

I am praying... To see the manifestation of victory in my life.

Around the house...  The day is winding down.  The guys are all in the den watching Ice Age II.

One of my favorite things... Holidays

A few plans for the rest of the week... Getting things done around the house so that we can enjoy the weekend without feeling like there’s work hanging over our heads.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

DSCN1881

 

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin