Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday button

I really do like the color pink, but you wouldn’t know it by looking around my house.  When I decided to participate in this weeks Pink Saturday I had very little to choose from. 

I choose to share this little alabaster box.

pink saturday

The box was a birthday gift that I received from a friend when I was in college.  I have always thought it was lovely.  The alabaster and the pink and white painted flowers are so feminine and delicate looking.

pink saturday 2 

I keep the box tucked away in my dresser drawer and it holds the earrings that I wore on my wedding day.

If you would like to participate in Pink Saturday or if you would like to see more beautiful pink things visit How Sweet The Sound.

5 comments:

  1. Tammy, your box is lovely. I think alabaster has such a soft and warm glow.

    Please e-mail me if you decide you would like to participate in the future, and I will send you some Pink Saturday information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that is so very pretty and your earrings are gorgeous!! Thank you for stopping by my blog this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    What a sweet little box! I'm glad you shared your treasure with us. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great , your pinks this Saturday !

    Love from the Netherlands ♥Rini♥
    Please come over to my blog to see the give-aways there ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin