Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large 

For Today...  April 27, 2009

Outside my window...  It’s a perfect April afternoon.  The sun is bright, the sky is clear, the temperature is 77 degrees, but the spring leaves from the trees are offering comfort and shade.

I am thinking... What a great day to be alive!

From the learning rooms... The day’s work has been completed.


I am thankful for...  All the blessings in my life.


From the kitchen... breakfast was pancakes and yogurt, lunch was chicken sandwiches with chips, tea will be cheese and crackers and dinner will be steak, potatoes and salad.

I am wearing...  shorts and tee shirt

I am reading... not much except blogs and facebook statuses!

I am hoping... for a pleasant week


I am creating...not feeling very creative

I am praying... that my family is protected from the flu


Around the house... It’s just Zach and me at home so I am enjoying a quiet and leisurely afternoon.


One of my favorite things... sitting in the sun


A few plans for the rest of the week... more planting and work in the yard

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

simple woman

 

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pic.Just got in from our summerville home.I enjoyed your blog! You are always a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin