Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spiritual Sundays

spiritual sundays button

 

His return is nearing.  Are you ready?  If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you can do it right now.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins.  I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus!   In Jesus Name, Amen

 

If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.

http://gfa.gcmsvideo.com/viewer.htm

For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.

5 comments:

  1. I do enjoy quartet singing. Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tam,
    One of my all time favorite people and singers, I just love this song and no one can sing it like John Starnes.
    Our sons went to the bible college and church where he got his start, They new him personally , and we met him several times, they always told us of what a fine man he was, Thank you so much for sharing.
    I truly believe the midnight cry is here.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this and thank you for your heart for those who do not know the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing I liked best about this video was seeing the people in the congregation lifting their hands in praise and the worshipful looks on their faces. Thank you for sharing this experience of worship. The singing was inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful song. It is so true. So many signs are pointing to his coming back soon.
    Thank you for sharing this today.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin