Hello. I enjoyed my visit with you. I dropped in for I loved the title of your blog. It's so cheerful, and I also wanted to visit because I'm from Georgia, though I'm currently living in Alabama.
You have a pleasant, lovely place. It is so awesome that you and your husband are dedicated to the Lord and your family. God bless you. I know He will reward you for the garden you are sowing.
It's very nice to meet you. I noticed the pic of your husband, and I just wanted to tell you that mine is a civil war buff.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Hello. I enjoyed my visit with you. I dropped in for I loved the title of your blog. It's so cheerful, and I also wanted to visit because I'm from Georgia, though I'm currently living in Alabama.
ReplyDeleteYou have a pleasant, lovely place. It is so awesome that you and your husband are dedicated to the Lord and your family. God bless you. I know He will reward you for the garden you are sowing.
It's very nice to meet you. I noticed the pic of your husband, and I just wanted to tell you that mine is a civil war buff.
Take care.
In Christ,
Andrea