Zach took the test for his learners permit today and he passed! He scored 100 on the road signs portion and 85 on the written. I'm a little nervous about this new milestone!
Emily got her permit last summer and her license in November. I actually love having another driver in the house, but it did take me a couple of months to feel like I could really trust her on the road. :)
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Hang on to your hat! (lol)
ReplyDeleteEmily got her permit last summer and her license in November. I actually love having another driver in the house, but it did take me a couple of months to feel like I could really trust her on the road. :)