Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogthings

Why do I enjoy the blogthings quizzes so much? I enjoy a good quiz anytime, but if I don't have anything else to do I could take those silly quizzes one after the other. Last night I had some time alone and nothing to do and took a few quizzes. I'm always so amazed to see how close they describe myself.

Like this one:

What Kind of Shoe Are You?

You Are Bare Feet

You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.
Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!


You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.


Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.
You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.


You should live: Somewhere warm


You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofshoeareyouquiz/

I have never thought of myself as a free spirit before, but since Randy has started working full time again I've had a lot of trouble dealing with our family being tied down to his work schedule. So I'm realizing that maybe it is true.

The only description that I don't see in myself is that it said I am not judgmental. That is not true of me. I am a very judgmental person, even if I don't want to be.

I do hate wearing shoes, but the truth is that am a sockfeet person. Maybe that distorts the results a little!

I also took the What Punctuation Mark Are You quiz and found out that I am a colon . Randy said that it was totally accurate of me. He was upset though, because it said that I get along best with the Semi-Colon and he is an Exclamation Point. We knew that of him before he even took the quiz! If you are a semi- colon let me know. I can always use a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin