I've joined a new group on Flickr called Six One Way. It's a group for parents who are inspired by the blog Six One Way. This is my first triptych photo.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've joined a new group on Flickr called Six One Way. It's a group for parents who are inspired by the blog Six One Way. This is my first triptych photo.
I love the photos!
ReplyDelete.....AND.....I'm still giggling over "Charlie Bit Me." I probably will until the post goes to the next page. lol. I can't help clicking on it each day when I read your blog. The boys are so cute! :)
Great photos. My daughter is watercolor painting right now as I type.
ReplyDeleteWell silly me! lol. I thought you had several little boys. :)
ReplyDeleteI did get a kick out of the video though, so thanks for sharing it anyway!
I'll have to go back in your blog and look a little closer at all the photos of your family. :)