Friday, January 7, 2011

Facebook Friday

Monday January 3

Day one of cough and cold. Sickness be gone! You cannot stay!

Tuesday January 4

Met Randy 20 years ago! Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long! Time flies when you're having fun!
The cold is gone!
Craving chicken and dumplings.

Wednesday January 5

Silence is golden......and duct tape is silver.
If I had a dollar for every time I ______, I would be rich.
Sometimes I feel like changing my relationship status to "crazy cat lady"!
via Pinkey Lucier -- Your conscience speaks in your mother's voice.

Thursday January 6

Kill them with kindness!
None of us have been in the mood for school today. It's taking longer than ever to complete the simplest of lessons and John Charles is asking for a nap. A nap! This is not a normal day at all!
After all tomorrow is another day!

Friday January 7

Lord, thank You for Your loving kindness toward me every morning. Strengthen me today to fulfill the call You have placed on my life. Set Your hedge of protection around our family and save us from those unseen evils that seek to destroy us. Show us Your favor and bless our work. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin