Friday, December 31, 2010

I Remember

Let’s remember 2010! 

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month.  You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

January 2010

I’m not meant to live in this type of weather

 

image

 

February 2010

This week I’m sharing photos from our stay in Mexico Beach, FL.

image

March 2010

 

I just found a great website filled with early learning activities  for preschool and kindergarten.  It’s childcareland.com .

 

image

 

April 2010

Each Friday Buildeth Her House shares a feminine outfit with her readers and invites them to share theirs as well.

image

 

May 2010

We don’t really celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the Hutcheson household, but we’re always ready to eat a Mexican meal.

image

 

June 2010

This Memorial Day we wanted to begin helping John Charles to understand what the holiday is actually about.

image

 

July 2010

When the weather is as hot as it’s been lately, we don’t spend enough time outdoors.

image

 

August 2010

Today’s Sermon Notes

image

 

September 2010

A 20 year old Marine from our hometown was killed in Afghanistan last Wednesday morning.

 

image

 

October 2010

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

image

 

November 2010

Outside My Window

Beautiful sunny blue sky!  There’s a cold wind blowing though.

image

 

December 2010

We had our Christmas Party with my Evans side of the family this weekend.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin