I spend most of my computer time visiting Facebook these days. As a result, my blog is being neglected. My friend FiFi at ~there’s more to this life~ mentioned the same thing on her blog. She’s decided to create a weekly blog post of her Facebook statuses. It sounds like a great idea to me! I don’t know that I’ll do it every week, but I am going to do it today.
Oct. 31 (Sun)
1. Today's message is Trick or Truth
http://www.griffinfirst.org/templates/System/default.asp?id=27758
2. I just realized that I have not had a single call from any Democratic candidates today! Are they not allowed to call on Sundays?
Nov.1 (Mon)
1. Lord, I hope this day is good!
2. Sweet Dixie Dreams Y'all ♥
Nov. 2 (Tues)
Nov. 3 (Wed)
1. When life seems difficult, P.U.S.H ........ Pray Until Something Happens!
2. All of us have different struggles, yet even in our difficult times we can bless each other. A phone call, an email, a hug or a prayer would be a blessing to someone today.
3. computer, Facebook, Diet Coke, check ... OK, Good morning world!
4. Where no oxen are the trough is clean, and also where no family is the house is clean ..... that's the thought that went through mind as I swept the floors for the second time today knowing that they'll need to be done again in a few hours. Grateful for a full house, even if it becomes a messy house!
5. Get to know you question of the day : If time travel was possible would you want to travel to the past or to the future?
Nov. 4 ( Thurs)
1. No teaching is equal, more spiritually rewarding, or more exalting than that of a mother teaching her children. - Boyd K. Packer
2. Meatballs, green beans, mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits, and mandarin oranges for lunch. What's going on your table today?
3. Get to know you question of the day: What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Nov.5 (Fri)


No comments:
Post a Comment