I got this from Just a BeachKat who got it from her friend Java at Never Growing Old. Every Sunday she post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post. It's a great way for us to meet new friends and for others to get to know us better.
Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
2. How often do you pray?
3. What is your favorite kind of music?
4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Answers:
1. I like mini chocolate or powdered doughnuts when I eat doughnuts at all.
2. I pray throughout the day – first thing upon waking, during my personal devotion times, at meal times, any time during the day that I feel led to, almost every time I get on the internet and read of someone’s need, at bedtime and anytime I have trouble sleeping at night.
3. I mostly listen to praise or contemporary Christian but I do like the old Country music that I grew up listening to and the 80’s music from my teen years.
4. I usually order Sweet and Sour Chicken or Sesame Chicken.
5. I would rather swim in the summer, although I can’t actually swim! I never learned to swim, but I do love floating around in any water be it a pool, ocean or lake and I love rafting down a river.


No comments:
Post a Comment