Simply beautiful. As a young child I was very fascinated with the Passion and the story I was told that Veronica wiped the face of Jesus and it left his facial imprint. I love the Lord and so many days I am not a good example but I just get up and try again! We live in such troubled times but I know His words to us our true. He will never leave us. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Simply beautiful. As a young child I was very fascinated with the Passion and the story I was told that Veronica wiped the face of Jesus and it left his facial imprint. I love the Lord and so many days I am not a good example but I just get up and try again! We live in such troubled times but I know His words to us our true. He will never leave us. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete