Monday, March 15, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

For Today... March 15, 2010

Outside my window...It’s a windy and cold night.

I am thinking... It’s been a long day.

I am thankful for...  Family and Friends

From the kitchen... the kitchen is closed for the night

I am hoping.. Things will get back to normal soon.

On my mind… I’m trying to concentrate on this blog post, but keep being distracted by questions from a 5 year old who should be sleeping!

I am creating...Gardening plans

I am hearing...John Charles talking

Noticing that… It’s getting easier

Pondering these words... Love is the answer

Around the house... Things are orderly and ready for tomorrow.

One of my favorite things... Diet Dr. Pepper

A Scripture thought... For everything there is a season

A few plans for the rest of the week... routines

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:

Wish I was there.  A photo Randy snapped while driving through West Virginia.

image

to read more daybooks go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

simple-woman-daybook-large

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin