For Today... Feb. 3, 2010
Outside my window...The sun is shinning, the sky is a beautiful blue, but the air is still chilly.
I am thinking... I have had a wonderful day!
I am thankful for... my family
From the kitchen...homemade bread!
I am hoping.. The Lord will direct Randy to the career opportunity that is best for him.
On my mind…Spring gardening
I am creating...A Christ Centered Home
I am hearing...the hum of an electric heater
Noticing that… Life is good!
Pondering these words... Love is the reason for it all.
Around the house...Our work is done until dinner prep time. The boys are watching a movie and I’m enjoying computer time.
One of my favorite things... Chocolate
A Scripture thought... Psa 37:25-32; I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Just a routine week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you
A baby photo of my oldest son Zach who was born 17 years ago on Super Bowl Sunday.
to read more daybooks go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment