HEY! That's MY stomping grounds!!! Taken MANY a picture there, for sure and have spent MANY hours there! You got some great ones....love the sunset one.
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Some great pictures - love the sunset one!
ReplyDeleteHEY! That's MY stomping grounds!!! Taken MANY a picture there, for sure and have spent MANY hours there! You got some great ones....love the sunset one.
ReplyDeleteDid you eat at Toucan's?
We love it there! The Fish House is where we like to eat.
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful shots! ...makes me wish I lived near an ocean! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your stay! You are staying in my backyard!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the gull pictures. I once lived in Florida and I sincerely loved watching them. Great daily photos.
ReplyDelete