Friday, January 22, 2010

Red Week - Mommytography

I haven’t been feeling very inspired with my photography lately.  Last  week I needed a challenge in deciding what to photograph.  I gave myself an easy challenge too!  I simply chose the color red.  I chose that color because I was in my bedroom at the time and the walls of my room happen to be red!

365/9 – Above Our Bed - Monday

DSCN2367

This sign hangs above our bed.  It comes from one of Browning’s poems.

 

365/10 – The Red Letters - Tuesday

DSCN3004

There is life in the red letters!  I couldn’t make it through a day without them.  My Bible is so worn, but like they say “If your Bible is in good condition then your soul probably isn’t”.

 

365/11 – Red PJ’s - Wednesday

DSCN2999

John Charles bathed and ready for bed.  I love that smile!

 

365/12 – Red Jacket - Thursday

DSCN3003

Zach doesn’t wear read very often, but I think he’s very handsome in it!

 

365/13 – Valentine’s Decor - Friday

DSCN3001

The house is decorated for Valentine’s Day and love is in the air!

 

365/14 – Music Man - Saturday

DSCN3005

John Charles is our music man.  He loves making up his own songs for us and playing his red guitar.

 

365/15 – Red Wagon - Sunday

DSCN3009

John Charles with his red wagon.  Yep, those are pajamas he’s wearing.  It was a beautiful and warm Georgia morning so we enjoyed breakfast on the back porch and John Charles played while we ate.

2 comments:

  1. NIce job! Love the Plaque!

    We did this last year with the Mommytography (2009) 365 Project. It was fun, to find the colors, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job giving yourself a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin