Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Shots - Mommytography

I didn’t have a theme for this week’s photos.  These are just random shots from around the house.

365/16 – Flash - MondayDSCN3011

Who couldn’t love that face!

 

365/17 – Shadow and Light - Tuesday

DSCN3007

Just a shadow on Sunshine Cottage that caught my eye.

 

365/18 – Ready for Spring! - Wednesday

DSCN3008

The sunny and warm weather that we’ve been enjoying this week has me longing to clean these pots and planters up and start Spring planting.

365/19 – Yum! - Thursday

DSCN2997

I had never made a homemade chicken pot pie until this week.  The crust on my first one was crispier than we like so I had to get Mama to send me her recipe.  One cup flour, one cup milk, and one stick of butter. Simple enough and delicious too!

 

365/20  - At the Lake

DSCN2611

John Charles pretending to fish

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin