Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
oh Tammy, This is so precious! Hope you are having a great day! Blessings, Faye
ReplyDeleteHOW sweet! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteHello! For some reason I have no info on you!? Not sure if you sent it to me and it got deleted or you didn't send it.
ReplyDeleteCan you follow the directions here: http://workofheartandsoul.wordpress.com/heart/365-project/
Mainly step#1. If this is a second time, I apologize!
such a cute shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shot and a pretty cat.
ReplyDelete