Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mommytography – Weekly Wrap up

I began the Mommytography challenge this week and posted a few photos earlier in the week.  Here are the rest of the photos I took this week.

365/4 –Wednesday – Winter Activities

mommytog - little house

We usually have a mild winter in Georgia with little snow or ice.  That means that we don’t get to enjoy a lot of activities associated with winter.  One thing that I consider a favorite winter activity of ours is read-a-louds.  I think that the Little House series of books makes wonderful winter time read-a-louds.  We are currently reading Little House in the Big Woods.  I hope for us to be able to re read the entire series this winter.

 

365/5 – Thursday – Winter Nature Table

mommytog- nature table

I cleared the Christmas items from our nature table this week.  We’ve added a few winter items to the table instead.

 

365/6 – Friday – Baking Day

mommytog- baking day

I don’t know if it’s the Little House books or the cold weather, but I’ve been in the mood for baking.  Baking just makes the house feel so homey.  The scents, the warmth, the goodness – I love it all.  John Charles enjoyed helping me mix a batch of brownies on baking day.

 

 

365/7 – Saturday – Party Time

mommytog - party time

John Charles has thrown several parties for us this week.  Here’s the table at one of those parties.  Pizza, cake, cupcakes, and there’s also cookies behind that cake.

 

image

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We love the books and DVD's of the series!

    Looks like great activities to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Welcome to the project!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin