His return is nearing. Are you ready? If you haven’t accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you can do it right now.
"The Sinners Prayer"
Heavenly Father
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
If you don’t have a church home please enjoy a sermon from the church we call home.
http://gfa.gcmsvideo.com/viewer.htm
For more encouragement and uplifting visit the Spiritual Sundays blog.


My goodness. Doesn't that make you want to shout and dance? Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Spiritual Sunday.
Charlotte
Thank-u my dear friend!I needed this.Have a great Sunday!Blessings, Faye
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how we all like different things? My wife, Charlotte, just said, "My goodness. Doesn't that make you want to shout and dance?" Not me!!But I appreciate their gifts and talents and the fact they use them for God. I'm glad they touch the lives of so many even if I'm not one of them. LOL Thanks for posting this. It will encourage many.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful and joyful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
May there be some shouting in heaven today. Be blessed
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this group it's the first time I've heard them.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Sunday!
Melly:)
WOW! That was a blessing listing to this song this morning thank-you. I love see thousands of people in one place worshiping Jesus.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Ginger
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. The kind of music I like is the kind on my play list on my blog. You may not like it at all. What I like at church is the old hymns. What I get is contemporary and I like some of it. I certainly don't expect us all to like the same things and I can worship God whether my preferences are being met or not. I hope you do drop by tomorrow and sign up for the book. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteMy husband's parents loved the Hoppers. Have a beautiful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Wow! Very inspiring post! Makes you want to clap and sing along with them!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jean