Lovely flowers. I like your menu plan. Looks good to me...I'm glad you would like to read Jantsen's gift. It's too early to know if you will be a winner. But if you are I MUST have an email address so I can let you know you won and then you can reply to my email address with your mailing address. That's better than putting it in a comment. So I hope you return and leave an email address. Have a great day.
I left to go out of town before I had a chance to comment on every ones mosaic. So I wanted to stop by and tell you that you flowers are lovely And you made a wonderful mosaic!!! I love the variety of flowers that you used!!! Wonderful!!!
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
What gorgeous flowers around your cottage! You are so lucky to be surrounded by such beauty!
ReplyDelete~Really Rainey~
Love your mosaic, your spring flowers are so pretty, happy monday, Kathy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mosaic! ☺ Diane
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful flowers with us, and for joining in the fun at Mosaic Monday. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely assortment of photographs and flowers. This is such a beautiful season of the year!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...I love the kids sitting on the bench. Hope you have a grand day!
ReplyDeleteHello there my sweet friend.this is so beautiful.I love all the colors.Have a great day! Blessings, Faye
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Flower shots...thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteI really like cottage gardens! You have some beautiful flowers & I'll be checking out the rest of your charming blog!
ReplyDeleteYour mosaic, sings spring. : )
ReplyDeleteThe name Sunshine Cottage has put a permanent smile on my face. Beautiful mosaic!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. I like your menu plan. Looks good to me...I'm glad you would like to read Jantsen's gift. It's too early to know if you will be a winner. But if you are I MUST have an email address so I can let you know you won and then you can reply to my email address with your mailing address. That's better than putting it in a comment. So I hope you return and leave an email address. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet name for your home. Lovely mosaic, too!
ReplyDeleteStunning, seasonal, and cheerful! Thank you for sharing these photographs with us and Happy Mosaic Monday! ~Arleen
ReplyDeleteI left to go out of town before I had a chance to comment on every ones mosaic. So I wanted to stop by and tell you that you flowers are lovely And you made a wonderful mosaic!!! I love the variety of flowers that you used!!! Wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!!XOXO
Cathy
i'd love to be sitting amongst your flowers :)
ReplyDeletethey're so pretty
thanx for sharing