Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

word filled wed 

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

wfw - 4

I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mind – Song of Solomon 6:3

Since Randy and I will be celebrating our 17th Wedding Anniversary this weekend, I thought this verse from Song of Solomon would be a great one to share with our wedding photo.

To see more Word filled Wednesday photos visit The 160 Acre Woods.

8 comments:

  1. What a great photo and verse to go with it. Happy Anniversary and Happy WFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, how special!!!

    Happy Anniversary♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you guys look beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beeeeeautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture! Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look so YOUNG! :) I love reading posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful picture ~ Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin