The seasonal tree is decorated for Easter. Unfortunately, some of the lights have gone out. We’re not removing the decorations to replace the lights though. That will have to wait until after Easter, when we redo the tree.
I've commented on your seasonal tree before, but I'd like to say again how much I have enjoyed seeing what you've done to illustrate each new season with its accompanying holidays. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
I've commented on your seasonal tree before, but I'd like to say again how much I have enjoyed seeing what you've done to illustrate each new season with its accompanying holidays. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
ReplyDelete