FOR TODAY December 29, 2008...
Outside my window... It’s a beautiful sunny and warm day with temperatures expected to reach 67
I am thinking...That I’m glad to have computer and internet abilities again.
I am thankful for...My beautiful family
From the learning rooms...Lots of good books
From the kitchen... Breakfast was fried ham, rolls, yogurt and pineapple. Lunch was bbq ribs, lima beans, macaroni salad and sweep potato casserole. Dinner will be grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.
I am wearing... A black skirt and wine colored sweater
I am creating... My list of goals for 2009
I am going... To limit my time on the computer
I am reading... A Christian love story that I received free in the mail. I can’t remember the name!
I am hoping... The rain and cold won’t return for several days
I am hearing... John Charles making light saber sounds
Around the house... We’re all home today and things are peaceful and calm.
One of my favorite things... Sunny days
A few plans for the rest of the week: To get all the Christmas decorations put away and the house back to normal.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
To read more Daybooks follow this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


So good to see you back. :) You always have something uplifting and positive to read on your blog. I love it. ♥
ReplyDelete