
FOR TODAY November 10, 2008...
Outside my window... A beautiful autumn day. The sky is a brilliant blue with white puffy clouds. The trees are in their autumn glory right now. Lovely red, orange and yellow leaves are a treat to look at.
I am thinking... That today has been a wonderful day so far.
I am thankful for... Each blessing the Lord has given me.
From the learning rooms... Our normal routines, plus I want us to resume our nature studies that we have been slack with. We're going to finish our study on wind.
From the kitchen... Black bean burittos and fruit for lunch, cheese sticks for tea, steak with salad and potatoes for dinner.
I am wearing... Navy blue pants with a light blue shirt.
I am creating... Lesson plans
I am going... to spend as much time as possible outdoors before the rain moves in.
I am reading... my favorite blogs
I am hoping... that our family will complete the Couch to 5K program
I am hearing... John Charles making train sounds while playing at his train table.
Around the house... Monday morning chores have been completed and the house is tidy.
One of my favorite things... being in the mountains
A few plans for the rest of the week: I need to finalize plans for John Charles' birthday party and order Thanksgiving cards.
Here is picture thought I am sharing.....
To read other daybooks visit The Simple Woman.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Beautiful photo of the tree. I'm really enjoying the brilliant leaves around here, as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful leaves! Our leaves have been gone since September :( I miss the color.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...a couch to 5k program...that sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree! I love reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!