When I first saw the "No Caving" sign, I wondered if anyone would 'go', and sure enuf ... ... Question, "Who went into the cave first to make sure no large wild critters were in there?" :)
Reunions = food = people = good weather ... ... What more could one ask?
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
It was fun watching this video, Tammy!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the "No Caving" sign, I wondered if anyone would 'go', and sure enuf ... ... Question, "Who went into the cave first to make sure no large wild critters were in there?" :)
Reunions = food = people = good weather ... ... What more could one ask?
The sign actually says no caving except for kin. The teenagers usally venture off by themselves and into the cave first. lol!
ReplyDelete