Hi Tammy, I noticed on Candy's blog that you needed gluten free and dairy free recipes, please feel free to check out both my blogs, I have a gluten free recipes blog and a homemaking blog! I'd love for you to visit! If you need any help with gluten free breads, please let me know!
Carrie @ Heart of a Servant www.2livinglightly.blogspot.com
and
Ginger Lemon Girl (gluten free and some dairy free recipes as well) www.gingerlemongirl.com
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
Hi Tammy, I noticed on Candy's blog that you needed gluten free and dairy free recipes, please feel free to check out both my blogs, I have a gluten free recipes blog and a homemaking blog! I'd love for you to visit! If you need any help with gluten free breads, please let me know!
ReplyDeleteCarrie @ Heart of a Servant
www.2livinglightly.blogspot.com
and
Ginger Lemon Girl (gluten free and some dairy free recipes as well)
www.gingerlemongirl.com
Stockmar? We LOVE our Stockmar beeswax crayons. Lots of fun to color with, plus fun to make a train with too! ;)
ReplyDelete