I really like these photo squares (sorry, I don't know what they are called)! I'm going to have to try and figure out how you do them. Is there a certain trick to loading it on to blogger?
Welcome to Sunshine Cottage. I am a Christian wife and mother. My Beloved and I have been married for 18 years. We have 2 wonderful sons. Zach is 17 and John Charles is 5. We believe that God has delegated to us the authority and responsibility to teach our own children. We've created this blog to keep our family and friends updated on the latest events in our family and to meet other like-minded families.
I really like these photo squares (sorry, I don't know what they are called)! I'm going to have to try and figure out how you do them. Is there a certain trick to loading it on to blogger?
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring! I love the beautiful pictures.
ReplyDelete