Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Fun!

This fun idea comes from Kelli at There's No Place Like Home.

With the New Year right around the corner, this is the perfect time for a peek through the past year of blogging. I would love for you to join in with me!


Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.


Here are mine from my old blog:





January


We hope you all had a Happy New Year!








February


My best friend Dustie and her children spent the night with us last night.









March


Yesterday I tried to visit homeschool blooger and found it blocked by my filtered internet provider!







April


A glimpse of our pond and a few aquatic plants.







May


Randy was given a box of glove sticks back in January and told to put them away to cure.






June


My poor blog has been neglected lately!






July


We returned home today from our vacation at the beach







August


Tiany at Less of Me~More of Him is hosting a Homeschool Open House.







September

We're home from another week at the beach.






October


The Assignment this week it to use your Blog Name (or your own pen/real name) and create signs






November


I guess I have bloggers block because I can't think of anything interesting to blog about.







December

The annual Christmas Open House & Mistletoe Market was held in our hometown today.

4 comments:

  1. It is so interesting to check out our year in blogging. Lovely photos! Have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing your year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining in the fun! I loved all the pictures of your beautiful family!
    Happy New Year!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogspot! I did this meme too, minus the pictures. I might have to do that too. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin