Sunday, December 4, 2011

On Sunday Evening

I find myself:

::noticing God's glory

What an incredibly beautiful weekend we just had! I am so thankful for Georgia’s mild winter months. Nice, comfortable days and cozy nights inside with warm heaters and electric blankets.

::listening to :

It is perfectly quiet except for the gentle hum of the heater.

::clothing myself in

jeans, tee shirt and socks

::giving thanks for

The little blessings in life.

::pondering prayerfully

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.

::clicking around these links

Here are some of the places I've visited recently:

Pinterest   I’m loving Pinterest!

::thinking thoughts as I go about my daily round

Times are hard but still good.

::learning lessons in

life….always learning!


::encouraging learning

lots of advent and seasonal learning going on

::carefully cultivating rhythm

Discipline. I am all about disciplining. Me, first.

::begging prayers

Would y'all remember us in prayer for a real big deal! We’re needing a Christmas miracle…or two!

::keeping house

We’ve decorated for Christmas and Advent. Trying to declutter and clean out closets and the playroom but I’ll be sitting with Granny this week, so the guys will do it for me! (I hope)

::loving the moments

I love sitting up alone after everyone else is asleep and listening to Christmas music, looking at the tree and just thinking.

::planning for the week ahead

I’ll be staying with Granny this week while my parents are on a cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin