Monday, October 10, 2011

I’m 40 Today!

I can’t believe it, but today is my 40th Birthday!  For several years now I have been saying that I was 29 and John Charles has believed me.  Last week I told him that I needed to tell him the truth, I wasn’t really 29.  He asked how old I was and I told him I was about to be 40.  He seemed amazed.  He started saying things like, “No, you’re not!” and “Are you telling me the truth?”, “Are you just kidding?”.  Last night while we were visiting my parents I finally understood why he had reacted that way.  He told my Daddy that it was going to be my birthday and my Daddy asked him how old I was going to be.  John Charles answered  “14!”.  FOR –TY…… FOUR-TEEN, yep they sound very much alike!

Zach did a 4oth Birthday Photo Shoot for me last week and I am very happy with the photos.  I love them!  Let me share a few with you.

40th4b

DSCF5435

DSCF5439

40th3b

40th9b

DSCF5475

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin