Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recent Happenings

I have been a bad blogger haven’t I!  I really don’t mean to keep neglecting my blog, but I guess I’ve been spending my online time doing other things – like Facebook. I did want to share a few photos from recent family events though.

First of all I want to share a few photos from Granny’s birthday party.  Granny turned 82 years old on April 18.  This birthday was special because last year her health began declining and in October she was turned over to hospice care. We were very happy when  at the end of 6 months we were told that she no longer needed their care would only need the services of home health care. She said this was her best birthday celebration ever!

 

 221805_1995397088821_1360279545_2294292_8003868_n

 

221817_1995400368903_1360279545_2294299_273918_n

 

221617_1995406009044_1360279545_2294311_4862583_n

The party was last weekend. This weekend, of course, was Easter.  On Saturday we celebrated with lunch and an egg hunt with my side of the family

DSCN4967

 

DSCN4978 

Sunday afternoon we decided to go on a picnic at the lake and to do some fishing.  It was a beautiful day for it and we had a great time.

DSCN4990 

DSCN4991 

DSCN4993

DSCN4998

DSCN4999

 

DSCN5007

Well, that’s a little glimpse into what’s been happening here!  I promise to try to do better about updating the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin