Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Every Sunday Java posts five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

 

Questions:

1.  What are you wearing right now?
2.  Do you have any freckles?
3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  What are you wearing right now?

Pink shirt and blue jeans

image

2.  Do you have any freckles?

No

Tamlovesran2

3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Butter rum!

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

I think it was Due Date.

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?

TV!  We actually got rid of cable about 10-12 years ago so I watch very little TV anyway.  I would hate to live without music though!

image

4 comments:

  1. I could live without tv too! But never without music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from monday mingle. i'm your 34th follower. please stop by and visit and follow me back ifyou like. Pretty blog design!
    laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    http://imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really great blog... I'm participating in Meet Me on Monday, and I'm now your newest follower, #35! I hope you have a chance to check out my answers to todays questions and maybe follow back!!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hopping today(a few days late, but better late than never!) and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin