Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Every Sunday Java posts five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

 

Questions:

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?

2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?

3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?

4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?

5.  What is your most hated household chore?

=============================================

My Answers!

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?

Folded, unless they’re part of a dressy pantsuit.

image

2.  If you were on a stranded island what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?

1. A Bible       2.  Photo Albums      3. A deck of cards

image

3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?

The Grand Cayman Islands

image

 

4.  Do you live in a house, trailer, apartment, etc.?

House

image

5.  What is your most hated household chore?

Cleaning the litter box!  I just can’t do it!

 

image

 

image

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, deck of cards! Great idea! I'd give up my comb for the cards!
    Oh, and that litter box! I hear you on that one! Yeah, that would rank up there with the vacuuming!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew!! Ew!! Me Too on the cat box thing!! I totally didn't think of that one. I hate them all but I hate that one the absolute worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, not a fan of the cat box here, either. Monty takes care of that for all of us squeamish girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin