Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Every Sunday Java posts five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Questions:
1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
4. Can you change a flat tire?
5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!
1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
We have 4 TVs in our home – if you want to call them that. We are not very into TV. We cancelled cable about 10 years ago and only use our tv sets to watch DVD’s. Our sets are so old, most people would be ashamed for them to be seen in their homes!
2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
A lamp, books and a jewelry box.
3. How many pair of shoes do you own? I don’t have any idea! I have a lot of shoes. But, I seem to wear the same few over and over!
4. Can you change a flat tire? HaHaHa! Good one! No, I can’t change a tire.
5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats? Without a doubt I prefer sweet treats!


I am like you...I have several pairs of shoes but only wear a few of them on a daily basis. This drives my husband crazy. He doesn't understand my need to have 6 black boots. Silly guy.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like fun...... yes it is a lovely way to get to know our bloggy girlfriends.... hope to post next Monday too!
ReplyDelete