Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Every Sunday Java posts five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Questions:
1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
4. Are you an avid book reader?
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
My Answers!
1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
That’s a tough one since i love pasta! My favorite is probably Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Mac and Cheese is a comfort food from childhood.
2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
The last thing I do before I get into bed is brush my teeth. The last thing I do before falling asleep is pray!
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
We don’t eat out nearly as much as we used to, so usually only once a week.
4. Are you an avid book reader?
Oh, yes. I usually pick up something to read any time I sit down.
5. Would you rather have x ray vision or bionic hearing?
Bionic hearing I guess. But, only if I could turn it off when I didn’t want it.


This was fun to read last week and this week! I like Velveeta and Kraft shells and cheese, too. :)
ReplyDelete