Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Every Sunday Java posts five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
2. Do you make your bed everyday?
3. How often do you go to the hair salon?
4. What do you dip your French fries in?
5 Do you shop with coupons?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!
1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
I’m not a big potato chip fan, but I do love Funyuns! Does that count as a chip?
2. Do you make your bed everyday?
I used to always make my bed everyday, but now there always seems to be someone on my bed! Reading, watching movies, or just lounging and talking – my bed is used throughout the day. If it’s made, I insist that the spread be turned down when someone gets on the bed, and as a result it’s not made a lot of the time now. When it is made this is what it looks like.
3. How often do you go to the hair salon?
I hope people who know me will be surprised by this answer! I have not been to the hair salon in about 5 years. Since I wear my hair long, it requires very little maintenance. I trim my own bangs and ask my husband Randy to trim the back. Please tell me it’s not obvious!
4. What do you dip your French fries in?
I dip my french fries in either ketchup or honey mustard.
5. Do you shop with coupons?
I hardly ever shop with coupons.


Tammy.
ReplyDeleteYour hair always looks great!
LOL, I bookmarked this the other day when I didn't have time to leave a comment. This was lots of fun to read...I would have never guessed Funyuns!!! :)
ReplyDelete