Thursday, August 19, 2010

Foodie Friday – Banana Bread

Best Banana Bread

DSCN4449

 
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. soft butter

Cream together.

2 eggs
2 ripe bananas

Add to above and mix well.

2 c. bread flour (can use half bread flour and half freshly ground pastry flour)
1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking soda

Add to above alternately with 1/4 c. buttermilk.

MIx in 1/2 c. of chocolate chips

Pour in a greased loaf pan  and bake 1 hour in a preheated 350 degree oven.

 

To enjoy more Foodie Friday Recipes visit Designs by Gollum.

 

Foodie Friday Logo 2

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! We are baking zucchini bread tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made banana bread for such a long time... thanks for the reminder!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh I love Banan bread especially with choco chips in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the chocolate chips in the bread!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin