Monday, July 26, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

For Today... July 26, 2010

Outside my window...It is a peaceful night.  The storms have passed and the temperature has dropped from a HOT 95 degrees down to 75 degrees!  Thank you Lord!

I am thinking... Trying to focus on positives instead of negatives

I am thankful for... my family

From the kitchen...Popsicles or ice cream make good late night treats!

I am hoping.. I will find a true friend and get over the heart ache I’ve been carrying for a so called friend who I have been crying over for far too long

On my mind… Just the words I’m typing

I am creating...Plans for this school year

I am hearing... crickets, frogs and a fan

Noticing that… it’s a peaceful night

Pondering these words... There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother

Around the house... the guys and the animals are all asleep

One of my favorite things... floating down the Chattahoochee River

A Scripture thought... Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

A few plans for the rest of the week... Visiting Granny.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

109_1170

simple-woman-daybook-large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin