Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Competing Him Challenge – Time Management

 

Our challenge for the week is to make a list of 5 things you currently do and ask your husband to prioritize them for you of what is important to him. For example - a clean home, home cooked dinner, coupon clipping, service at church, having friends over for dinner, watching/doing sports with him, etc.

image

I didn’t actually make a list, I just asked him to make his list. This is the list of what he thinks is important for me to be doing:

1.  Take care of the boys.

2.  Keep a clean house.

3.  Quality time with him.

4.  Handle any problems that come up while he’s on the road and support him regarding the job.

5.  Always have clean underwear and socks for him!

 

The Completing Him Challenge is hosted by Courtney.

image

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love the clean underwear and socks thing. ;) Yep...it's pretty important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I couldn't believe that one! Really it should have said "Always have clean underwear and socks in my drawer". I keep the laundry washed, I'm just sometimes slow about putting it away and we have to look in a basket or the dryer! I've got to do better about that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin