Monday, March 22, 2010

A Day in the Life of My Child - March

A Day in the Life of

It’s hard to believe that it’s been a month since I lasted posted A Day in the Life of My Child!  I love to chronicle about our days to remember ordinary days that would other wise be forgotten and also to see where I could make changes in our routines. 

These are the highlights of  my 5 year old, John Charles’ day

John Charles woke up with a nose bleed this morning.  Once the bleeding stopped he took a bath and got dressed for the day.

 

DSCN3135

 

After that it was breakfast followed by morning chores.

DSCN3131

 

Once the chores were completed we watered the sunflower house seedlings. I can’t believe how fast they’re growing!

DSCN3138

 

We went outside to play before the rain moved in. John Charles spent time drawing with sidewalk chalk and blowing bubbles.

DSCN3140

 

Then he wanted to race on his scooter and ended up falling and getting boo-boos on his hands and knee.

DSCN3141

 

DSCN3142

 

We came back indoors and he helped make his favorite mini pizzas for lunch.

DSCN3143

 

After lunch we had circle time using ideas from Spring Seasons of Joy.

DSCN3144

 

When circle time ended we walked to the mailbox and cut flowers to bring a little Spring joy inside.

DSCN3145

Then we colored two Spring coloring sheets.

DSCN3146

 

After that John Charles went to his “Jedi Training Academy Room” to play. He played foosball.

DSCN3150

 

Then he worked off some of his excess energy with the punching guy.

DSCN3151

 

I suggested he play something quieter so he played with Hotwheels for awhile.

DSCN3152

While I prepared dinner, he was allowed a little computer time.

DSCN3153

 

After dinner, John Charles and I did pilates together.  Then he watched some cartoons.

DSCN3154

Now it’s bath time to help him wind down.  Then we’ll have story time and hopefully he’ll fall asleep quickly tonight because it’s been a long day, but a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin