Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Week’s Photos - Mommytography

365/37  - Hearts and Cardinals

DSCN3021

John Charles’ circle time activities for the week focused on Valentine’s Day and hearts.  We studied Cardinals during nature study.  Here are 2 of his coloring sheets from the week – a cardinal and a box of chocolates.

 

365/38 – Thomas

DSCN3022

Thomas and Friends ready for playtime.

 

365.39 – Hearts

DSCN3000

Hearts are everywhere!

 

365/40 – Legos

DSCN2981

Look what I made!  Ok, Dad did most of the work, but John Charles doesn’t realize it.

 

365/41 – Sunshine Cottage in the Snow

DSCN3024

Here in the south metro Atlanta area we got 4 inches of snow!  It was beautiful, but I’m glad that it’s melting quickly.

 

365/42 – Winter Berries

DSCN3035

I love the bright red amongst the white snow.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy, Looks like a fun day!We had about 3 inches on the ground.I said only God could make something this beautiful..Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week of images! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, be sure to log onto the artfulparent.blogspot on Monday.

    She is doing a give away of my new book Toad Cottages & Shooting Stars.

    Happy Heart Day!

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet week you had! Love how it tells a story of what y'all did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The winter berries is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin