Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sketch Tuesday – Pet Shop

Harmony Art Mom hosts Sketch Tuesday each week. The theme for this week was something found in a pet shop. Here are our sketches.

John Charles’ Bunny

sketch - pet

 

Zach’s Bird

DSCN2993

 

My Frog

DSCN2995

The assignment for next week is to sketch something made of leather.

SketchTuesdayButton2_thumb1

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Looks like you are having fun. Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your blog;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are all doing great in your sketches!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, is there any artwork more wonderful than that done by
    children??? I don't think so! (well, your frog is charming, but also totally like a child's view and I LOVE IT!)

    Love this,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin