For Today – January 5, 2010
Outside my window... It’s a beautiful sunny day, but we’re experiencing extremely cold temperatures for our area.
I am thinking...That the older I get the less I can tolerate cold weather
I am thankful for... A warm home
From the kitchen... Cinnamon toast for breakfast, cheesey potato casserole, baked beans and pineapple for lunch, and I haven’t planned dinner yet!
I am wearing...Blue jeans and a teal sweater
I am remembering… Better days
I am going…Continue to prepare for a new year.. fine tuning the goals :)
I am reading...The Bible, Organic Gardening and blogs
I am hoping... To get away soon!
On my mind…God
I am creating... A home that invites the presence of the Lord
I am hearing... The guys talking and playing outside
Noticing that… John Charles’ behavior is continuing to improve
Pondering these words… This too shall pass.
Around the house... Christmas decorations are still up, but will be taken down tomorrow.
One of my favorite things... Security
A Scripture thought... For everything there is a season
A few plans for the rest of the week... I’m isolating myself inside until this cold snap is over.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Our Frozen Fountian
To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com


I enjoyed your post. I love the pic. Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye
ReplyDelete