Monday, December 14, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY... from Tammy’s  Daybook

Outside my window... It’s a messy day.  Foggy and rainy and I’m hearing thunder.

I am thinking... that we’ve had waaaay too much rain this year.

I am thankful for...  being inside where it’s warm and dry

I am wearing...  a red hoodie and jeans

I am remembering... Christmases past

I am going... to the funeral home to visit family who lost a loved one.

I am reading...  the Christmas story and lots of Christmas books to John Charles

I am hoping... to see positive change

On my mind... I have a lot to do

From the learning rooms... Lots of good books, beautiful art and music, Christmas activities, and the required basics.

Noticing that... Time is passing too quickly!

Pondering these words... for everything there is a season

From the kitchen... baked ham, biscuits and vegetables for dinner

Around the house... the busy day is winding down.  Randy and Zach have gone to town and John Charles is writing a letter to his Dad.

One of my favorite things~ harmony

From my picture journal...

DSCN2789

My boys and Me

 

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

simple-woman-daybook-large

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I really enjoyed your post! Hope you have a great evening! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin