Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY... from Tammy’s  Daybook

Outside my window... It’s a gorgeous Autumn night.  The weather is mild, the sky is clear, the stars are shining and all is quiet.


I am thinking... about so many things at one time that my head is spinning.


I am thankful for... my health and wellbeing


I am wearing... red plaid pajama pants and a white tee

I am remembering... old friends

I am going... to plan and shop for John Charles’ birthday party this week.

I am reading...  re reading  the Left Behind series.

I am hoping... to have photos taken for holiday cards this week.

On my mind... Anxiety about so many things

From the learning rooms... Continuing with Fall Themes with John Charles and independent work for Zach

Noticing that... Nature is beautiful!  I love Autumn.

Pondering these words... Jesus love ME!

From the kitchen... the kitchen is closed for the night

Around the house... the lights are dim and all is calm

One of my favorite things~ laughter from my husband and children


From my picture journal...

DSCN2549

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

simple-woman-daybook-large

2 comments:

  1. Just stopped by my sweet friend. I loved your post!I am getting better every day. Please keep me in your prayers! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your daybook. Cast all your anxiety upon Him because He cares for you. May the Lord bless you, keep you, and calm your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin