Thursday, November 12, 2009

Foodie Friday – Cookie Countdown

I found a great Cookie Countdown at My Recipes that offers a different cookie recipe everyday.  I see so many that I want to make with John Charles.  This week, I’ve only made Snickerdoodles.

image

I think we’ll also try the:

 Luscious Lemon Bars

image

Chocolate Macademia Nut Clusters

image

and Death by Caramel Bars!

image

To enjoy more recipes visit Designs by Gollum.

Foodie Friday Logo 2

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, the cookies you selected to share with us today are scrumptious! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes, especially the Death by Caramel Bars! Yummy! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous FOODIE FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog...very nice! I am glad to have the cookie calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look really yummy!! I stopped in from the Purple blog. You must like orange too, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin