Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... It’s the wee hours of the morning.  The crickets are chirping as everything else sleeps.

I am thinking... of old friends and good times.

From the learning rooms... we’ll enjoy a slow paced Monday.

I am thankful for... great memories.

From the kitchen...  I enjoyed a late night snack of left over chicken and shrimp.  I had forgotten how much I like cold chicken.

I am wearing.… pink and grey work out clothes

I am reading... The Bible

I am hoping... to have a great week

I am creating...  not much at the moment.

I am praying... To see the manifestation of victory in my life.

Around the house...  All is quiet and peaceful.

One of my favorite things... Autumn days

A few plans for the rest of the week... To enjoy every minute of it!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

image

 

To read more Daybooks visit the Simple Woman here  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

simple-woman-daybook-large

9 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, that is such an adorable picture. I love the Fall!! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture! Have a great, peaceful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my daybook! Cold chicken and shrimp...mmmm! I love to try new recipes and saw that you have a foodie post - woohoo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having trouble getting going this morning. I wish I had been up before the rest of the house woke up.

    I'm participating today for the first time. It was fun to read your daybook!

    My First Simple Woman’s Daybook Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading through your daybook and noticed your previous post on the pumpkin bread. Hope I can get back here soon and give it a try. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! I meant your sweet potato bread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With thoughts,hopes and expectations like that you're sure to have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great picture. I pray with you that you will have victory. Reading the Bible is wonderful. I love cold chicken and shrimp. I love cold coconut shrimp best.I will drop by next Monday. Have a wonderful week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin